Manchester United's lame start in the new Premier League season has once again sparked rumors about Solskjaer's possible resignation.
Manchester United have lost twice during three rounds:
- Crystal Palace defeated them in the first round (1:3);
- Manchester United got an away win over Brighton in the second round (2:3);
- Manchester United lost to Tottenham in the third round (1: 6).
The former Manchester United player criticized the team for a devastating defeat in the third round. Roy Keane suggests this loss “can cost Solskjaer his job”. The bookmakers updated the odds on the next manager to be dismissed in the Premier league after the defeat. The odds on Solskjaer’s resignation fell 14 times (from +1800 to +125).
Who will be Manchester United's next manager?
The main favorite to replace Solskjaer is the former Tottenham manager:
- Mauricio Pochettino -250;
- Massimiliano Allegri +500;
- Julian Nagelsmann +2500;
- Luis Enrique +3300;
- Erik ten Hag +3300;
- Ralf Rangnick +3300;
- Chris Wilder +3300
- Laurent Blanc +3300.