The strongest clubs of the country will join the fight for the Italian Cup only in January 2019. But this does not prevent to study the statistics of other clubs and place a good bet. After all, football is not limited to the matches of top clubs.
Who will win the Italian Cup (Coppa Italia)?
The 8 best clubs of Italy are the favourites – Juventus, Napoli, Roma, inter, Lazio, Milan, Atalanta and Fiorentina. In this season the 8 strongest teams will start only in January at the 5th stage of the tournament, 1/8 finals.
Italian Cup (Coppa Italia) Calendar
4t-6 December 2018 - fourth round (1/16 finals);
January 13, 2019 – 1/8 finals;
January 30 - 1/4 finals;
6 and 27 February - 1/2 finals matches;
April 25 - final.
The most popular clubs still do not know their rivals in the 1/8 finals, they will be determined in the matches of the 4th round in December.
Italian Cup(Coppa Italia) Fixtures
- Juventus vs will play with the winner of the Bologna-Crotone pair;
- Inter vs with the winner of the Benevento-Chittadella pair;
- Milan vs the winner of Sampdoria – SLEEP;
- Napoli vs with the winner of the pair Sassuolo-Catania;
- Roma vs the winner of the Genoa – Virtus Entella.