Predictions of League 1 are gaining popularity. It is time to review statistics and place bets.
Who will win League 1?
In recent seasons, the clear leader of the local championship is PSG. But even in such conditions Monaco managed to win League 1 a few seasons ago. In the 2018/2019 season, it is unlikely that someone will move the Parisians from the first place, but the Champions League is expected to be tense struggle. In addition to PSG other contenders are Monaco, Marseille and Lyon.
League 1 rules
- 1st and 2nd place – Champions League;
- 3rd place – Champions League qualifying stage;
- 4th place - Europa League;
- 5th and 6th place- Europa League qualification.
- 18th place - relegation playoffs
- 19th and 20th places - relegation;
The last round of the championship will be played on May 25.
League 1 Fixtures:
- PSG vs Lyon (7 October 2018);
- Marseille vs PSG (28 October 2018);
- Monaco vs PSG (11 November 2018);
- Lyon vs Monaco (15 December 2018);
- Marseille vs Monaco (13 January 2019);
- Lyon vs PSG (3 February 2019);
- Monaco vs Lyon (24 February 2019);
- PSG vs Marseille (17 March 2019);
- PSG vs Monaco (21 April 2019).