The new gameweek is going to be very tough for making risky predictions but we’ve managed to come up with a few promising picks nonetheless.
Denver Broncos vs Kansas City Chiefs
- The Broncos have one of the best against-the-spread records among the starters – 4-1.
- Only one of their 3 losses this season has come by 10+ points.
- Denver has been on a decent run lately, winning 2 clashes in a row: first against the Jets (37-28), then against the Patriots (18-12).
- It’s quite possible that the Broncos extend their promising run to 3 games or at least take the fight to the Chiefs: ‘Denver Broncos +10.5’ for (-110) is the option.
New Orleans Saints vs Carolina Panthers
- The Panthers’ quarterback Teddy Bridgewater surely knows how to play in the Big Easy as he led the Saints to 5 wins in 5 starts last season.
- The Saints concede 30 points per game on average – their defensive struggles may well continue in the Panthers clash.
- However, it’s worth a mention that the Saints’ wide receiver Michael Thomas will be back from injury.
- As a safe pick, we’d recommend betting on ‘Carolina Panthers +7.5’ for (-115).
Atlanta Falcons vs Detroit Lions
- The teams’ offensive potential may be overrated by bookies a bit.
- Before taking on the Vikings and the Jaguars last gameweek, the Falcons and the Lions hadn’t scored more than 16 and 30 points respectively.
- Placing a bet on ‘Total Under 56.5’ for (-110) is certainly worth thinking if you believe that the teams’ defensive struggles (they’re ranked 30th and 28th in defensive DVOA) is not destiny.
Jacksonville Jaguars vs Los Angeles Chargers
- The Chargers have been on fire upfront after Justin Herbert emerged as their quarterback option.
- They scored 31 and 27 points against the Buccaneers and the Saints respectively, both games being played on the road.
- However, the Chargers have allowed 20+ points in the 2nd half to both these sides.
- Meanwhile, the Jaguars have conceded 30+ points in 5 straight fixtures.
- That being said, our offer is ‘Total Over 49’ for (-110).
Chicago Bears vs Los Angeles Rams
- The two teams have faced each other twice over the last two seasons, registering a modest tally of 54 points in these two games combined.
- The Bears have won 3 of their last 4 fixtures thanks to their defensive approach – games with Chicago starring haven’t witnessed a tally of 40+ points.
- Our offer here is ‘Total Under 45’ for (-110).